Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Sadly I'm not active here anymore, but feel free to look me up in some other places:

DeviantART
~ Last.fm ~ Poets of the Fall Forums ~ Twitter ~ YouTube

Thursday, December 13, 2007

MY LIFE

My nails are wet, so are my eyes
The result of my never ending cries
Me turning into what I despise
Left with no reason to devise
What will become of my life?

I feel I'm surrounded by spies
No trace of any left allies
Feels like all I do is compromise
I fear I will pay a heavy price
Will it be alright with my life?

I ache to the last cell that dies
I'm tired of hearing nothing but lies
And still I'm the one in disguise
I can't see any incoming prize
Can things be fixed in my life?

4 comments:

Ryan said...

thats truly a masterful way to write, all one rhyme sceme through the whole poem, I'd never be able to do swomething so tricky and pull off such an incredible poem.

GREAT JOB ALEV! :)

Alev said...

Wow, thanks so much for your wonderful words, Ryan! :D I didn't think it turned out that great; I mean it is another 2:00 AM poem, haha! xD xD Btw, don't underestimate yourself, I'm sure you can write a poem a lot better this one, this is a pretty rushed poem anyway. =)

Poet In The Jar said...

Wow!! Your best one EVER!!!!

the 2 AM poems often are the best. peculiar really, but often true :P And honey, don't underestimate yourself either. Nothing good comes out of comparing your poetry skills to others. It is a genre that can not really be judged objectively. =)

Alev said...

Wow, thanks girl! :))))