Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Sadly I'm not active here anymore, but feel free to look me up in some other places:

DeviantART
~ Last.fm ~ Poets of the Fall Forums ~ Twitter ~ YouTube

Saturday, September 8, 2007

WITHOUT YOU

Everyday starts and ends alone
Without this dream of mine coming true
You saying that it's alright, you're here with me
And one day it will end with me, but
Without you

Every minute is an eternity
Every word is your name
Every breath is your voice
And every tear is me
Without you

Everyday millions of ideas come and go
Billions of people go here to there
Anonymous and with no faces
I am one of them as long as I am
Without you

And someday if I waste away
I'll know that you won't know
And if my love kills me one day
I will go slowly and unhappy
Without you

No comments: