Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Sadly I'm not active here anymore, but feel free to look me up in some other places:

DeviantART
~ Last.fm ~ Poets of the Fall Forums ~ Twitter ~ YouTube

Sunday, September 9, 2007

MY PAIN

The fickle air conditions are here
The darkening rains are near
Though I may seem happy
I'm sad, don't be surprised with me

The rains were here throughout the day
Don't expect the rainbow to show at bay
Because the sun is crying with the rain
It may not appear because of the pain

If the sun is me and rain my tears
Rainbow my joy, along with my fears
It seems like a possibility so far
But maybe you'll understand who you are...?

2 comments:

Ryan said...

so far the only one I've read, goin from bottom of the page to top, AMAZING work on this.

Alev said...

Why, thank you Ryan :)