Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Sadly I'm not active here anymore, but feel free to look me up in some other places:

DeviantART
~ Last.fm ~ Poets of the Fall Forums ~ Twitter ~ YouTube

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

THINGS'LL BE JUST FINE

Woke up with a collapse this morning
And not familiar with the path I'm following
But at night I see the stars are glowing
That's how I know things'll be just fine

Don't know of the language I'm speaking
Don't understand the voices I'm hearing
But I see the sun is brightly shining
That's how I know thing'll be just fine

Don't recognise the faces I'm seeing
Don't know of the point that I'm standing
But I see the picture that you're smiling
That's how I know things'll be just fine

As long as you are here and mine
Things'll be just fine...

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Beautiful and sweet, great job

Alev said...

Thank you :)