Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Sadly I'm not active here anymore, but feel free to look me up in some other places:

DeviantART
~ Last.fm ~ Poets of the Fall Forums ~ Twitter ~ YouTube

Saturday, September 8, 2007

THE BLACK EMPTINESS

The black emptiness that I am in
By days passing, grows more and more
Every single time that I walk in
It gets even harder to find the door

At night the moon, at day the sun shines
It's never really dark in our lives
But no matter how bright the light is
It's never enough to dominate my darkness

The voices that I hear in my head
Remind me of what I've once had
I don't listen despite them being kind
Because I have already lost my mind

The shadow that follows you
Is only as big as you
But my shadow is a lot bigger than me
Maybe this originates from the darkness in me...?

No comments: