Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Sadly I'm not active here anymore, but feel free to look me up in some other places:

DeviantART
~ Last.fm ~ Poets of the Fall Forums ~ Twitter ~ YouTube

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

YOU'RE BACK

It's been too long of a time
Since I've been missing a part of me
I had my soul mate far away
Or rather, taken away from me
Consequencing what today brought
And wondering what tomorrow may
But the sun has come up again
And I have a smile on me
Now that you are back!!
__________________________
This one is also for Bekki. Missed you so much sweetheart, great to have you back. <3

4 comments:

Poet In The Jar said...

:o

Awwwwww WOW so beautiful....!
I don't know what to say!
Beautiful! Fucking love it! <3

Alev said...

Hahaha, I'm fucking glad you do. :D <3

Amin hosseini nasab said...

a lot of fucking going on (uuh you know what i mean XD ) so what the hell, fuckin beautiful alev.

Alev said...

Ahahahahahahahahhahaahahaha... Thanks, I guess.. xD xD